Bludit v2.0 "Morty"

diego
Site Admin

We are pleased to announce the release of Bludit 2.0. This version of Bludit brings a massive improvement on performance, stability, and flexibility and there are of course many new features.

All information about this new release here https://blog.bludit.com/bludit-2-0-0

:D
Fred
Legend Bludit

Thank for the new version Diego.

I was waiting to make my return :)
I have made some feedback from this version in this discussion, and I add my remarks here.

1°) Suggest during installation if you want to use Bludit for static pages, or for a blog (see both).
2°) Enable plugins automatically according to the selection made.
3°) Change the translation of the administration menu following the selection made, if the "page" + "blog" option selected, leave the current translation.
4°) Save the mail provided during installation in the advanced settings.
5°) Replace the icon for simpleMDE pagebreak by fa-scissors.
6°) I continue my investigation and come back here quickly, if I have other things :mrgreen:
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Sorry for my little english, i'm french :oops:
diego
Site Admin

Fred wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:13 pm Thank for the new version Diego.

I was waiting to make my return :)
I have made some feedback from this version in this discussion, and I add my remarks here.

1°) Suggest during installation if you want to use Bludit for static pages, or for a blog (see both).
2°) Enable plugins automatically according to the selection made.
3°) Change the translation of the administration menu following the selection made, if the "page" + "blog" option selected, leave the current translation.
4°) Save the mail provided during installation in the advanced settings.
5°) Replace the icon for simpleMDE pagebreak by fa-scissors.
6°) I continue my investigation and come back here quickly, if I have other things :mrgreen:
I just read this post.
1) I don't want to confuse the new user, the new user wants to create some page an that it if you are an "expert" you can change it on settings
2)
3) I don't understand, but is more than the first point, if you know what you want are a few clicks.
4) The email from advanced settings is from where the system send some email, like notifications, and is not possible to set a particular mail if you send from your server with a different domain.
5) Done
6) Thanks for your feedback, always is welcome!