How to reinstall Backup plugin?

timomalum
Ssr. Bludit

I backed up my .com blog using Backup. Then I installed Bludit on another server using a .MX domain so I have a mirror image of the .com. I uploaded my .com backup to the .MX server and it worked fine, but when I tried to back it up I got an error message. I looked through all the likely code and changed any reference to .com to .mx to see if the backup would begin working. It didn't, so I deactivated Backup on the .MX instance and also deleted it from the server. I couldn't find a zip file for Backup on the official plugins page but I found version 1.5 (I think that's right) here in the support forum. I uploaded it to my .MX server, unpacked it in the plugins folder, and then went back to my Bludit admin plugins section. I was able to activate the plugin, but when I go to settings, nothing is there, so the plugin is unusable. Is there a newer version? How can I restore backup functions on my .MX domain? Note that on the .com site, Backup works perfectly.
Edi
Site Admin

The backup plugin is part of Bludit.

Deinstall the plugin, and copy the directory /backup in the directory bludit-3-13-1\bl-plugins\ in the directory /bl-plugins/backup on the server.

For migration you can use the plugin Domain Migrator:

https://plugins.bludit.com/plugin/domain-migrator
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets