Configuration TinyMCE

Jacob
Ssr. Bludit

Hi again Edward!
I was going to ask, how to activate formatting tools in TinyMCE like font size and font family?
Settings in my toolbar are:

Code: Select all

formatselect strikethrough underline bold italic forecolor backcolor removeformat fontformats | bullist numlist table | blockquote alignleft aligncenter alignright | link unlink pagebreak image code samp subscript superscript codesample

I could get rid of format select if it is not working with others, but it would be better if we could save it also(never know what you're gonna need for the job), like here:

I read TinyMCE documentation, added fontsize and fontfamily parameters, but it didn't work. :|
Are there any ways to achieve it?
lightmat
Sr. Bludit

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand why you want to override fonts, font sizes that should be set by the theme, for consistency.
Bludit is a cms after all, and in my point of view, that kind does not belong in such a system. :)
Edi
Site Admin

Jacob wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:20 pm I read TinyMCE documentation, added fontsize and fontfamily parameters, but it didn't work. :|
Bludit uses TinyMCE v5. The terms for this version are fontsizeselect and fontselect.

P. S. I splitted the thread. Please open for every new question a new topic. This makes it easier to discuss a question, which can have follow ups, and also easier to find a topic for other people interested in a question.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
Jacob
Ssr. Bludit

lightmat wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:22 pm Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand why you want to override fonts, font sizes that should be set by the theme, for consistency.
Bludit is a cms after all, and in my point of view, that kind does not belong in such a system. :)
With mine everything is fine, it's just that sometimes you have to put emphasis on words and show them more significant in this context, previously I had to make them bold and it looked ugly.
Jacob
Ssr. Bludit

Edi wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:43 pm
Jacob wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:20 pm I read TinyMCE documentation, added fontsize and fontfamily parameters, but it didn't work. :|
Bludit uses TinyMCE v5. The terms for this version are fontsizeselect and fontselect.

P. S. I splitted the thread. Please open for every new question a new topic. This makes it easier to discuss a question, which can have follow ups, and also easier to find a topic for other people interested in a question.
It worked, thank you. :D

Yes, of course, I will open a new topic every time, I just didn't want to waste other users' time with such questions.