This plugin add a contact form to your Bludit cms.
Generate and store a unique token which can be used to help prevent CSRF attacks and the form check the value token.
The form is added below the content of the page you have set in the plugin.
Is possible to custom the form, for this copy/paste contact/layout/contact.php to themes/YOUR_THEME/php/ and edit, this easy?
With v.0.5, it's possible to custom css, copy/paste contact/layout/contact.css to themes/YOUR_THEME/css/ folder.
- 2017/10/19 - Version 2.0.1:
- Now accept parent page contact.zip 5.71 KB
- 2017/10/18 - Version 2.0: New contact update version for ONLY Bludit 2 contact.zip 5.71 KB
- 2017/04/09 - Version 1.5.2: Update with Bludit 1.5.2 and last Github version (PHP 7 OK) contact.zip 8.95 KB
- 2016/08/12 - Version 1.5: Fallback Bludit 1.4 compatibilty & ready for 1.5Beta contact.zip 8.95 KB
- Compatibilty update with Bludit 1.0.1
- Code clarification for more compatibilty with Bludit 0.7
- Add reset button to layout form.
- Add custom css
- Ready to Bludit 0.6
- Initial version