Thank you.
english4ar.com
Sr. Bludit

the advanced tab for images didnt activate :s

how to active advanced tab for images
kaaleth wrote:There is a simple way to enable hidden features:
KhappaMJ
Jr. Bludit

this plugin creates conflict in my site: it can't save edited post.
Edi
Site Admin

KhappaMJ wrote:this plugin creates conflict in my site: it can't save edited post.
What happens when you try to save an edited post?

Have you installed other additional plugins?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
murko
Sr. Bludit

Im using tinyMCE and wanted to try and add a spoilertag.
Found this one on Github https://github.com/romanvm/TinyMCE4.spoiler

I put the spoiler folder inside the plugins folder (within the timyMCE folder)
I edited tinyMCE and added spoiler to the plugin field and added spoiler-add spoiler-remove to the toolbar field.

So far so good and the spoiler tag works like a charm in the edit-mode of a post (eg. buttons for adding and removing the spoiler).
It doesn't work in read-mode though. E.g live on the page.

The edit page:

The result:

The highlighted part should probably just read "Spoiler!" and be clickable to expand and show the text "spoiler text".
I know this is a third party plugin and support should probably come from another place, but since I love the bludit community TI thought I'd ask here first :)

Any thoughts on what I've missed?
Edi
Site Admin

I think the spoiler should also be part of the theme or of the CSS of the theme.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
murko
Sr. Bludit

Edi wrote:I think the spoiler should also be part of the theme or of the CSS of the theme.
Yes, thanks I fixed the CSS so it's working with the theme as well, but still not "clickable". There is not expand function, but when reading more about it I actually see that is not included :D

So I've got to fix that on my own...... and since I can't do that I give up and remove what I've done so far.
Noticed though that in the plugin ckeditor there is already a feature for spoiler tag.

So to test that I activated ckeditor, made it "advanced" but I still can't find any way of making a spoiler tag (checked the ckeditor's own plugin folder and it includes a spoiler feature) anywhere!

I was thinking of doing some reviews of movies, shows, games, books etc. and would therefor need a working spoiler tag for my site, but so far no luck :)
murko
Sr. Bludit

For now I "solved" the spoiler thing with a version of this: http://jsfiddle.net/hungerpain/eK8X5/7/ (I used my themes CSS for buttons though, to make it look good)

I have to manually put this in my posts where I want the spoiler though:

Code: Select all

<div class="container">
<div class="header">S p o i l e r</div>
<div class="content">Spoiler-text</div>
</div>
But it looks good and I'm happy so far. I wont be doing that many spoilers I guess, so I will just keep the above part copied in a text file near by.
I would love if I could figure out a way to put this feature/function direct into tiinyMCE as a plugin though :P
ikko
Jr. Bludit

Hi! I use Bludit 1.4 and try to use Tinymce 4.3.3 - but it does not appear in the list of plugins in settings. How can I activate Tinymce? All other installed plugins show up in the settings list...
murko
Sr. Bludit

ikko wrote:Hi! I use Bludit 1.4 and try to use Tinymce 4.3.3 - but it does not appear in the list of plugins in settings. How can I activate Tinymce? All other installed plugins show up in the settings list...
I'm guessing you'll need to manually update one file
Read this: https://blog.bludit.com/post/bludit-v-1-4 and scroll to the part that says: "Themes and Plugins compatibility"

At least I think that might be the issue here. (goes for all themes and plugins you don't see in the list)