[PLUGIN] Backup

Fred
Legend Bludit

Hi,

This plugin allows you to save your data from your site, and offers to download, restore or delete an archive which is stored in a separate folder data Bludit.

Download
Thank all contributors for translations.
  • 2016/08/12 - Version 1.5: Fallback Bludit 1.4 compatibilty & ready for 1.5Beta backup.zip 9.67 KB
2015/11/15 - Version 0.5: backup.zip
  • Last compatibility update to Bludit 0.6
2015/08/08 - Version 0.4: backup-0.4.zip (6 KB)
  • Last compatibility update to Bludit 0.1 rc2
  • Bugs Fix (Notifications & redirections)
  • Add Translations: spanish es_ES (_-Caleb-_), Traditional Chinese (ethan)
2015/08/02 - Version 0.3:
  • Add file size
  • Fix notifications
  • Minor UI change
  • Fix some bugs
backup-0.3.zip (4 KB)

2015/07/25 - Version 0.2:
- It is now possible to restore a backup (Caution restoration completely removes the folder 'content')
backup-0.2.zip (4 KB)

2015/07/25 - Version 0.1:
- initial version
backup_0.1.zip (3Kb)
Last edited by Fred on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 11 times in total.
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Sorry for my little english, i'm french :oops:
Fred
Legend Bludit

Update to version 0.2
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Fred
Legend Bludit

Update to v0.3, read first post.
Fred
Legend Bludit

Archive update, more bugs fixed!
ethan
Jr. Bludit

Hi, I had translated the Backup plugin into Traditional Chinese (Taiwan). :P
Backup_zh_TW.zip
(730 Bytes) Downloaded 246 times
_-Caleb-_
Sr. Bludit

Hi!

Thanks Fred! This is a really god one! :-)

Attached the spanish es_ES translation :-)
es_ES.json.tar.gz
Spanish es_ES
(644 Bytes) Downloaded 283 times
TANSTAAFL
Fred
Legend Bludit

Thank ethan & _-Caleb-_,
Archive update ;)
Fred
Legend Bludit

Update for last Bludit version (0.6)
esta
Jr. Bludit

Hello, I encountered a problem with two plugins after moving my content to another domain and wonder if you have any idea what actually happened :)
Here's my case, posted in general section of forum: https://forum.bludit.com/viewtopic.php? ... 2276#p2274
I have moved all my content to another domain by using the backup I saved.

The site looks as it should, but when I try to use plugins (contact and backup) they don't work and direct me to the old place (Where all the files were already deleted.)

And so: when I try to send myself a test e-mail message using contact plugin, I can't send it and get 404 and the old address path in the bar. The same goes for backup plugin: I can create backup and use it, but when I try to download it to my disc I get another 404 page.

I assume there is some info about path in the core that needs to be changed, but as I only know HTML and CSS, I seriously need help with this one. I'd be really thankful if you could point me in the right direction guys, because, apparently, I'm too stupid to figure things out :?
Fred
Legend Bludit

Reply in your topic => viewtopic.php?f=6&t=631&p=2281#p2281
;)