[PLUGIN] Ckeditor + Filemanager (WYSIWYG editor + Medias manager)

Edi
Site Admin

You have to be very carefull with the settings for the filemanager! And there is also the warning to not put the thumbnail folder inside the upload folder (as you have done now). Otherwise folders and files are endless duplicated in new folders.

What exactly was the problem you encountered?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
oldteacher
Sr. Bludit

Edi wrote:You have to be very carefull with the settings for the filemanager! And there is also the warning to not put the thumbnail folder inside the upload folder (as you have done now). Otherwise folders and files are endless duplicated in new folders.

What exactly was the problem you encountered?
So are you saying the settings in that config file are not safe?

Never got it working and wanted to try what Eric suggested. I asked long time ago:

viewtopic.php?p=3541#p2933
Edi
Site Admin

I fixed the settings when updating the plugin. Which version do you have installed?

Perhaps there is a minor bug in the newest version. :oops:
oldteacher
Sr. Bludit

Thanks for reply Edi.

I have Bludit installed at school (on local network) and use for classroom updates. Will not be back their until tomorrow so not positive on version.

I will check and see if latest. If not will update plugin and test. Hope it work:) I was just about to give up using since takes lot of extra time to add image.

Thanks again!
sylvian
Ssr. Bludit

This plug-in is amazing!

However I'm facing problem with connexion on the server. When I connect to the Server to upload an image, I have this answer.

Code: Select all

Warning: scandir(../source/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/u718019129/public_html/bl-plugins/ckeditor/libs/filemanager/dialog.php on line 544

Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in /home/u718019129/public_html/bl-plugins/ckeditor/libs/filemanager/dialog.php on line 544

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/u718019129/public_html/bl-plugins/ckeditor/libs/filemanager/dialog.php on line 556
Toolbar
Filters:

/

There is an error! The upload folder there isn't. Check your config.php file.
Edi
Site Admin

How have you tried to upload an image?

The plugin together with the filemanager is a little bit tricky. To upload an image you have to click "Browse Server" not "Upload". Perhaps the tab "Upload" can be disabled...
sylvian
Ssr. Bludit

To upload an image you have to click "Browse Server" not "Upload"
I access the file manager by clicking "Browse Server"! It's a beginning!
I can upload file by dragging a file in the drop box. Then I click on the image. This URL is created http://wholeworldbet.com/source/16032017.png in the browse server input. But the preview isn't my image and when i click on OK, the image is void in my post.

I tried to add the repertory source which didn't exist in my server files. But it didn't work...
Edi
Site Admin

1) Which version of the plugin do you use?

2) Where do you have set the directory /source?
sylvian
Ssr. Bludit

Edi wrote:1) Which version of the plugin do you use?
I use the version of the website. I try using the last version of the forum now.
Edi wrote:2) Where do you have set the directory /source?
I set it in the public_html directory.

What are the markdown plugin and the toolbar plugin?
sylvian
Ssr. Bludit

I'm now using version 1.5.

I created the directory source in ckeditor/libs. The image is now created in the ckeditor/libs/source. But the address configured in URL input is mynamesite/source/15032017.png. How can I change that?