[PLUGIN] Ckeditor + Filemanager (WYSIWYG editor + Medias manager)

User avatar
Edi
Site Admin
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: Zurich
Contact:

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:10 pm

The actual version is 1.6:

https://plugins.bludit.com

Please try it.
Planet Bludit, Tipps, Snippets und nützliche Links. - Newsletter, Informationen zu Bludit (auf Deutsch).
sylvian
Ssr. Bludit
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:29 am

sylvian wrote:I'm now using version 1.5.

I created the directory source in bl-plugins/ckeditor/libs. The image is now created in the bl-plugins/ckeditor/libs/source. But the address generated in URL input near browse server is mynamesite/source/TEST.png. Then the image is not found. How can I change that?
still with this problem with version 1.6... :oops:

Also what are "Markdow" and "Toolbar" plugins?
User avatar
Edi
Site Admin
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: Zurich
Contact:

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:51 am

Please send me a ZIP of your installation to investigate the problem.
Planet Bludit, Tipps, Snippets und nützliche Links. - Newsletter, Informationen zu Bludit (auf Deutsch).
sylvian
Ssr. Bludit
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:56 pm

Edi wrote:Please send me a ZIP of your installation to investigate the problem.
Thanks. That's okay now. I've fixed the problem by changing the path to the directory in filemanager/config/config.php !
Sarthory
Ssr. Bludit
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am

Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:57 pm

sylvian wrote:
Edi wrote:Please send me a ZIP of your installation to investigate the problem.
Thanks. That's okay now. I've fixed the problem by changing the path to the directory in filemanager/config/config.php !
Hi brother! how can i change the path in the config.php? Im having the same directory issues! Tks!
User avatar
Edi
Site Admin
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: Zurich
Contact:

Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:51 am

Sarthory wrote:Hi brother! how can i change the path in the config.php? Im having the same directory issues! Tks!
This depends from your installation... How is Bludit installed?
Planet Bludit, Tipps, Snippets und nützliche Links. - Newsletter, Informationen zu Bludit (auf Deutsch).
Sarthory
Ssr. Bludit
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am

Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:15 am

Edi wrote:
Sarthory wrote:Hi brother! how can i change the path in the config.php? Im having the same directory issues! Tks!
This depends from your installation... How is Bludit installed?
Its installed on the /public directory of my host

CKEDITOR creates a source directory inside bl-plugins/ckeditor/libs, so when I upload a file, the file is created inside this source directory, but the path added to the img is http://www.mydomain.com/SOURCE/image.png ???
User avatar
Edi
Site Admin
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:01 pm
Location: Zurich
Contact:

Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:58 am

I will have a look at it, and write a better explanation how to use the filemanager. Sorry for this.
Planet Bludit, Tipps, Snippets und nützliche Links. - Newsletter, Informationen zu Bludit (auf Deutsch).
Sarthory
Ssr. Bludit
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am

Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:37 am

Edi wrote:I will have a look at it, and write a better explanation how to use the filemanager. Sorry for this.
That's okay brother, I just wanna know how our friend sylvian solved his issue with paths, so im complete with that mission, haha

What path I have to put in config.php and in which line? I'm a kind of newbie :roll:
Sarthory
Ssr. Bludit
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 am

Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:28 am

Already solved!!!! Thanks! :lol: :lol:
Post Reply