[PLUGIN] Trumbowyg (WYSIWYG editor)

Fred
Legend Bludit

Hi,

A another WYSIWYG HTML text editor for Bludit Cms.

Trumbowyg is a lightweight WYSIWYG editor.

Download
  • 2016/08/12 - Version 1.5: Fallback Bludit 1.4 compatibilty & ready for 1.5Beta trumbowyg.zip 152KB
2015/07/31 - Version 2.0.0 beta 7:
- Change script plugin load only in edit/new page/post
trumbowyg-2.0.0-beta.7.zip

2015/07/27 - Version 2.0.0 beta 6:
- Add font color and background color
trumbowyg_2.0.0-beta.6.zip (287 KB)
2015/07/24 - Version 2.0.0 beta 5:
- Last compatibility update to Bludit 0.1 beta7
trumbowyg_2.0.0-beta.5.zip (283 KB)

2015/07/16 - Version 2.0.0 beta 4
trumbowyg_2.0.0-beta.4.zip
Last edited by Fred on Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Sorry for my little english, i'm french :oops:
diego
Site Admin

Hi Fred,
nice work! I will copy your idea with tinymce.

Otherwise, you can create a repo on github with your source code, is more easy to push code and make modifications for all users.

Diego
DawidXT
Sr. Bludit

Diego, in my opinion Trumbowyg looks way better than tiny - it's more simple, clean. In my opinion it fits better to Your CMS. And it's not so much known by people as Tiny, which I don't like.
diego
Site Admin

I never try Trumbowyg, right now I am testing this plugin from Fred and is very nice!
DawidXT
Sr. Bludit

yea, I think so too. It reminds me more the commercial redactor http://imperavi.com/redactor/. And like I said, is less known by people, so looks more like a part of CMS, not included third party library.

You could make a voting here.
Glad to see You are replaying fast - I really wish You could last to end of stable version. Many great authors have abandoned projects, hope this one will get to its finish point :)
Fred
Legend Bludit

update to Bludit 0.1 beta7
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
jorzilla
Jr. Bludit

Is there an additional step to make these plugins work? I have tried this and the Froala editor with no success. I tried dragging both into the plugins folder.

They appeared in the list of plugins on the admin screen, but installing them did nothing.

Thanks for the work on this, diego and Fred! This tool has a lot of promise -- with just a WYSISYG editor and a way to truncate posts on the main blog page, it's exactly the feature set I have been looking for.
Fred
Legend Bludit

jorzilla wrote:Is there an additional step to make these plugins work? I have tried this and the Froala editor with no success. I tried dragging both into the plugins folder.
Do you have a error ?

For truncate your post, just write

Code: Select all

<!-- pagebreak --> 
If you want to cut a post where you wish.

Edit, download file again, i fixed a notice.
jorzilla
Jr. Bludit

ALL IS WELL. Thanks Fred!

I checked my browser console, and sure enough, the plugins were looking for the wrong path. I had to update the url value in /content/databases/plugins/site.php to reflect the correct path. (I had moved things around and changed some names).

This is awesome. :)
jorzilla
Jr. Bludit

jorzilla wrote:I had to update the url value in /content/databases/plugins/site.php
And of course I just noticed that is in the Advanced Settings section. :oops: