[PLUGIN] Trumbowyg (WYSIWYG editor)

Fred
Legend Bludit

Add font color and background color button.
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Sorry for my little english, i'm french :oops:
diego
Site Admin

Fred, I made some changes on your plugin, and some ideas came to me, check the plugin on Github. I hope not bother you.
Thanks
Fred
Legend Bludit

No problem Diego, is open source ;)
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
diego
Site Admin

Fuc$# this editor can't add custom buttons to add HTML code, or add some button like pagebreak. I don't found a minimalist editor with all the properties than Tinymce
Fred
Legend Bludit

Updated with some Diego change.

@I tested to add custom button and don't work for me too :(
I test with Simditor
DawidXT
Sr. Bludit

what about Summernote, are You able to fit it into bludit and try if everything is ok with it ?
Fred
Legend Bludit

DawidXT wrote:what about Summernote, are You able to fit it into bludit and try if everything is ok with it ?
Summernote is better for cms use Bootstrap framework.
For Bludit, this editor is very weight...
acrox999
Sr. Bludit

It doesn't work on my end. I've installed the plugin yet the editor won't load.
oldteacher
Sr. Bludit

Just installed and tried Trumbowyg since cannot get Ckeditor/filemanager to work.

Trumbowyg not appearing for me in post/pages. No editor, just plain text area. No errors in chrome dev console...
acrox999
Sr. Bludit

oldteacher wrote:Just installed and tried Trumbowyg since cannot get Ckeditor/filemanager to work.

Trumbowyg not appearing for me in post/pages. No editor, just plain text area. No errors in chrome dev console...
I think you should just skip the rest of the editors and go for SimpleMDE. It made me realised that Markdown have been what we all need all these years. It's so simple and easy. Of course, if you want HTML tags, you can just add them manually in the post/page you're writing.