Free Theme

henrysaudale
Ssr. Bludit

Hi everyone, I just launched a website for the Bludit theme. there are two free themes that you can download and try out.

Check here https://blthemes.com/

Thanks for Bludit CMS 8-)
lodria
Master Bludit

Thanks, super good! ;)
henrysaudale
Ssr. Bludit

lodria wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:48 pm Thanks, super good! ;)
Hai, thank you... I have added several themes, you may be interested :)
lodria
Master Bludit

Treasure mine!! Thanks
lodria
Master Bludit

I have some questions:
How can I edit, for example, the ad sections? Is this with one of the plugins? I’m talking about travel blog themes. Or I just know by coding?
henrysaudale
Ssr. Bludit

lodria wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:24 pm I have some questions:
How can I edit, for example, the ad sections? Is this with one of the plugins? I’m talking about travel blog themes. Or I just know by coding?
Yes, you only handle it with easy coding. I didn't create that in a plugin.
novafacile
Master Bludit

Your themes are all really nice! I like them very much. However, I found a bug in your themes:

The plugin hook "pageEnd" is outside the content itself. It should be directly below the main content ($page->content()), inside the content container.

Plugins that use this hook add content that should be inserted at the end of the main content and inside the content container.

An example is the Contact3 plugin. It inserts a contact form on the page. But if it is outside the main content, then it will be added somewhere at the end of the page very broken.

It would be great if you could fix it.
henrysaudale
Ssr. Bludit

novafacile wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:02 am Your themes are all really nice! I like them very much. However, I found a bug in your themes:

The plugin hook "pageEnd" is outside the content itself. It should be directly below the main content ($page->content()), inside the content container.

Plugins that use this hook add content that should be inserted at the end of the main content and inside the content container.

An example is the Contact3 plugin. It inserts a contact form on the page. But if it is outside the main content, then it will be added somewhere at the end of the page very broken.

It would be great if you could fix it.
Previously, thank you for liking the themes I have made :)

this is very good input for me I appreciate your suggestions. Ok, I'll go through all of my themes to take a look and get "pageEnd" in the right location.

I'll fix that and put it on Github and create a new download for the future.

Thanks again