[Theme] Andy

elpak
Sr. Bludit

New theme for Bludit. Andy is a free Bludit theme that focuses on speed and usability. Since the beginning, Andy has aimed to be a lightweight foundation that can tackle any website project. It aims to offer just the right amount of customization, while staying incredibly light and stable. We want you to feel confident that the code behind your (or your clients) websites is stable, secure SEO and mobile optimized. Based on Generatepress WP theme is extremely fast and responsive.

Screenshots and more info here:
Info
Demo
Download

You can download it for free or buy me a beer if you decide to support our work.
lodria
Master Bludit

Hi!

I tried the new theme, but the posts I typed in the previous theme do not appear. I think if I used it as my first theme it would be good. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyway nice themes.

Thanks
elpak
Sr. Bludit

Hi Lodria How do your posts not appear? Here is an example https://themes.blog7.org/andy/valuable- ... arn-online. Give more information about what you did so I can help you.
lodria
Master Bludit

Yes. The link you show is perfect. All I did was try Andy Themes after another theme and then the articles I had already written were not visible.
I will also test by starting with Andy themes. I don't think there will be a problem.
elpak
Sr. Bludit

lodria wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:41 pm Yes. The link you show is perfect. All I did was try Andy Themes after another theme and then the articles I had already written were not visible.
I will also test by starting with Andy themes. I don't think there will be a problem.
If you want give a url site to look and solve problem, Andy theme is new and the more people test it and use it, the better it will be.
heyblud
Jr. Bludit

Hello,

I am also trying to use this. I created a static page Home so it will be listed along with About like a menu. I set my Homepage to Home. But I cant set the friendly url of Home to domain.com/blog; it always gets set to domain.com/blog/blog or domain.com/blog/home.

Can you set a banner/image to go with the site title and site slogan?

On the right site, how to list posts like on blogspot? Per year and per month? Currently they get listed per category and per tags. On mobile, the per year and per month posts list and the categories/tags should appear at bottom of page.
Edi
Site Admin

heyblud wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 am I created a static page Home so it will be listed along with About like a menu. I set my Homepage to Home. But I cant set the friendly url of Home to domain.com/blog; it always gets set to domain.com/blog/blog or domain.com/blog/home.
There is a bug in the latest version.

Here is the fix:

viewtopic.php?p=8106#p8106
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
elpak
Sr. Bludit

heyblud wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:29 am Hello,

I am also trying to use this. I created a static page Home so it will be listed along with About like a menu. I set my Homepage to Home. But I cant set the friendly url of Home to domain.com/blog; it always gets set to domain.com/blog/blog or domain.com/blog/home.

Can you set a banner/image to go with the site title and site slogan?

On the right site, how to list posts like on blogspot? Per year and per month? Currently they get listed per category and per tags. On mobile, the per year and per month posts list and the categories/tags should appear at bottom of page.
tell me your url to looking at site