[Plugin] Gumroad Products - e-commerce done the easy way

bayerberg
Master Bludit

New plugin from makeitblu - Gumroad.com Products

If you have your gumroad.com storefront and don't want to fiddle with custom code or content editors this is the plugin that will do all heavy lifting for you ;)

All you need to do is to add your product (product name, button call to action, link to the product and which page you want the product to appear on) via the plugin and automagically that product will show up after the content in a form of official gumroad link. This link works as gumroad designed it to - when you click on it an overlay with gumroad listing will appear. This takes care of handling the tricky payment process for you - everything goes through gumroad payment gate.

take it for a spin, break it, give me a shout if something is not working

https://gum.co/gumplugin
bludit plugins and themes - makeitblu | I do things, check them out on behance and dribbble.
quenquen
Jr. Bludit

Awesome! Thanks for bringing such great plugins to the Bludit environment. Keep up the good work.

Will try this out withing a few days.
abdulhalim
Master Bludit

Hello,

Thank you for your great job, There is something I should mention just for YUI, Since this plugin loads from an external source (Gumroad), the plugin is unavailable in my country (Iran, or maybe some other countries).
And the second, this is a great plugin and I know you will upgrade it, please consider for adding edit the product, e.g: links and other kinds of stuff.

Regards,
Abdulhalim
bayerberg
Master Bludit

Yep, because of politicians normal people have to suffer :|

Even if I would attach the .js file gumroad provides by default you wouldnt be able to use the payment gate. If you know of a similar service that provides something similar to gumroad and works in your country give me a shout, ill do a plugin based on that ;)

There is a way to edit entries without edit button - enter the name of a product already added to your product list and then you can change the rest of details :) I'm using product names as json array names ;)
bludit plugins and themes - makeitblu | I do things, check them out on behance and dribbble.
abdulhalim
Master Bludit

Ok, Thank you, I will give a try.
There is some Iranian payment gateway. I have to download a Joomla plugin, maybe you can found out about how they working.
BTW I like this plugin, it's very easy and brings the Bludit to the next level.
tweasderd
Jr. Bludit

Are you still using this plug-in, guys? Does it still work? I recently found out about them, and I wondered if they are any good and if I could use them for my website. Honestly, I couldn't find much feedback on the internet. This is only the second forum where this plugin was ever mentioned. At least, this is the second one that I have ever found. I have recently called for the services of revenuegrid and am waiting to see how they would help me improve the percentage of successful sales and many other things.
Last edited by tweasderd on Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Edi
Site Admin

Why not give it a try? Do you sell at Gumroad?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets