Mediumish order of posts

kostaslgr
Ssr. Bludit

Hello there! I am testing MEdiumish this period and i notice one thing. When I insert new posts, i am not sure i can control the order of the posts automatically. Lets suppose that i have 8 posts, if i select from the settings to show only 6 and then i update it again to show all posts, there are some posts that are losing position and it is like there is a gap.

I tried removing the order and turned 0 to everything but still it does not automatically reassign the posts to fit the screen.

Also, how can we change the language of the words "Featured" and "All stories" or the "Stories" from the menu bar? Is there a way to change that or to plan it for next version?
kostaslgr
Ssr. Bludit

I suppose we cannot change the words i mentioned at the end. But how can we change the fonts?
Edi
Site Admin

kostaslgr wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:24 pm When I insert new posts, i am not sure i can control the order of the posts automatically. Lets suppose that i have 8 posts, if i select from the settings to show only 6 and then i update it again to show all posts, there are some posts that are losing position and it is like there is a gap.
What is selected at "Settings" > "General" > "Order content by"? "Date?" or "Position"?
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
kostaslgr
Ssr. Bludit

I have tried both and still the same in regards to whether it shows 2 or 3 articles in one line.

However, I noticed the following thing. (i have published 7 articles) when the number of the articles per page is 4, it shows 2 featured and 2 in the All stories (fair enough). When i change it to 6 articles per page, i have 2 featured and 4 in the All stories (2 articles on each line instead of 3 in the first line and 1 at the second). When i change the article number to 5, then I have 2 featured, 3 articles in the first line.

The issue appears when i set the articles to show to be 6. Can you replicate it?
quenquen
Jr. Bludit

I just setup Mediumish theme for a new project this morning and for my surprise I noticed that there's no parameter for the FEATURED section. It actually picks up the 2 recent posts, by default, instead of posts from a specific tag or category :shock:

I'm trying to get to work for a specific category, but no luck so far. Anyone has any clues?