Should I be concerned that most plugins and themes are not confirmed compatible?

phayz
Ssr. Bludit

I have successfully installed Bludit 1.6.2, and for the moment am running the Striped theme. When in the admin panel I navigate to the list of available plugins and themes, all are marked with a warning that they may not be compatible with this version. Is this something I should be concerned about? I have found only one theme which results in a broken Bludit site.
Edi
Site Admin

No, you do not have to be concerned about this.

Which is the theme that causes problems? I will have a look at it. Either I can fix it or I will delete it from the repository.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
acrox999
Sr. Bludit

The "compatibility notice" was added long after many of the themes and plugins were made. Most of them are still working just fine, but having to update metadata.json every time a new version is out is quite troublesome.

I think we should allow it to read values like ">=1.5" so that every version after is compatible.
phayz
Ssr. Bludit

Thank you for all replies. Edi - I will test again and find which theme it was that caused issues.
phayz
Ssr. Bludit

OK - I just selected each theme, in turn, and all of them worked. :oops: I think we can ignore my earlier message. It almost certainly was NOT the fault of Bludit.
Edi
Site Admin

No problem!
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets