Todo LIST (Ideas and features to implement)

DawidXT
Master Bludit

Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:37 pm

yes, I thought so, that's why I wrote about VIP role or Private role. The whole idea is just.... right now I can't make pages visible just for that users role.

It would like to password protect that pages.
acrox999
Sr. Bludit

Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:33 pm

DawidXT wrote:yes, I thought so, that's why I wrote about VIP role or Private role. The whole idea is just.... right now I can't make pages visible just for that users role.

It would like to password protect that pages.
Hm, maybe you can manually password protect those specific links and have those VIP users request for them through a form or email?

I don't think users in Bludit will be useful in most cases.
https://protecting.faith -- Proudly Powered by Bludit
https://micro.protecting.faith -- Miiro, a stupidly simple microblogging theme for Bludit.
DawidXT
Master Bludit

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:08 pm

- Snippets
Function where as an admin we can add custom snippets, and then use them on any theme area or page. Right now to make "About" You used plugin. If there were snippets, the plugin would be useless. Similar thing has Monstra CMS, Get-Simple. It adds new huge abilities, and almost don't affect the CMS lightweight.
DawidXT
Master Bludit

Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:34 am

- File manager
After releasing the gallery plugin, I noticed that something like this might be helpful. Basically user can create folders and uploads files under the Uploads folder.

- Missing options
- When You create new page, or post. You can upload cover image as well as images. But I don't see option for deleting them.
- And I don't know if same thing happens to You, but I see those uploaded images on every new page or post I am creating. It's not confusing when You have just few images, but when You have a lot of pages / posts and images it will be hard to pick the right picture.
For me... the uploaded images should be filtered to just the post where someone uploads them like /uploads/first-post/[list-of-images]. That way post-two will not see them unless You use direct hotlink if needed.
Fred
Legend Bludit

Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:37 am

DawidXT wrote:- Snippets
Function where as an admin we can add custom snippets, and then use them on any theme area or page. Right now to make "About" You used plugin. If there were snippets, the plugin would be useless. Similar thing has Monstra CMS, Get-Simple. It adds new huge abilities, and almost don't affect the CMS lightweight.
Look the API Shortcode plugin ;)

@all
The system of cover image of Diego and really not bad even if an independent file manager would be in place, the tabs could imagine a link that opens a window images available from the media manager. SimpleMDE and done well too but is still young as a project to add more buttons easily. (Like a button to cut an article, for the media manager ...).
It is difficult to find a Mardown customizable easely editor.
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Sorry for my little english, i'm french :oops:
Bazim
Jr. Bludit

Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Please will be in this Bludit categories for posts like in Nibbleblog? Categories are fine function and with number of how many posts in categories = much better.
jmonroe
Sr. Bludit

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Is there any discussion about post aggregation plugin? That would be good to help keep blog alive looking when we don't have something to post.
Jeremy Monroe
Kreativmind Show Support for Bludit via Patreon
diego
Site Admin

Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:16 am

jmonroe wrote:Is there any discussion about post aggregation plugin? That would be good to help keep blog alive looking when we don't have something to post.
Hi, not for the moment, but I'm working on some thing similar.
jmonroe
Sr. Bludit

Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:39 pm

diego wrote:
jmonroe wrote:Is there any discussion about post aggregation plugin? That would be good to help keep blog alive looking when we don't have something to post.
Hi, not for the moment, but I'm working on some thing similar.
Great to hear. I think it will be a big help for filler content for our sites.
Jeremy Monroe
Kreativmind Show Support for Bludit via Patreon
kaaleth
Master Bludit

Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:55 pm

I would like to see pages in entries ;) . The feature is really helpful for long entries. I miss this!