Master Bludit

Drag and drop - page reordering

Post by DawidXT » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi, the subject says all. :)

diego
Site Admin

Re: Drag and drop - page reordering

Post by diego » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:19 am

Yes it's a nice feature, I need to code something on Javascript for it.

DawidXT
Master Bludit

Post by DawidXT » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:14 pm

diego wrote:Yes it's a nice feature, I need to code something on Javascript for it.
How's it going Diego?
I didn't want to create new topic, but I found huge next missing feature.

- Bludit don't have better page management, with drag n drop reorder or not. But it would be better if the reordering was on separate place in dashboard, where people would see every page in order.
- Second even more missing feature is... the ability to create pages, without putting them into menu. I want right now to create few small pages, but I don't want them to be on main top menu, right now it is impossible. The quick solution would be adding a small checkbox to page "[yes/no] start menu"

Torsten_Kelsch
Master Bludit

Post by Torsten_Kelsch » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:34 pm

For Bludit 2: I would love a page reordering per drag and drop. And also a possibility to fold the list of pages and the list of posts in Bludit 2 would be great, or some pagination.
ON ERROR GOTO BED

Edi
Site Admin

Post by Edi » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Bludit 2 is only a few days away. Drag and drop could be something for a future version.

What do you mean with "fold the list of pages" or pagination? There is already a pagination for posts in earlier versions.

By the way: Bludit 2 has content instead of posts and pages. It depends how you organize it. Ordered by date you will have a blog, ordered by position a website. Besides this there is static content, if you have a blog and also "pages".
Planet Bludit, Tipps, Snippets und nützliche Links. - Newsletter, Informationen zu Bludit (auf Deutsch).

Torsten_Kelsch
Master Bludit

Post by Torsten_Kelsch » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Edi wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:52 pm
What do you mean with "fold the list of pages" or pagination? There is already a pagination for posts in earlier versions.
I mean the list of content in the backend. First the static content is listed and below the published content. As I have a lot of static content, the list gets so long that I have to scroll to get to the published content or whatever you prefer to call it. It would be nice if I could somehow make the list appear smaller by folding or so.
Edi wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:52 pm
By the way: Bludit 2 has content instead of posts and pages. It depends how you organize it. Ordered by date you will have a blog, ordered by position a website. Besides this there is static content, if you have a blog and also "pages".
I know that in Bludit 2 there is no more difference between posts and pages, like in Bludit 1. Nevertheless, what I need is neither a pure blog nor a pure CMS, but both in one system – let’s call it a business site with a blog/news section. We talked about that earlier, and yes, my own website is a mixture of Blog and CMS, and also a few websites I have built for customers are. Besides, also a pure blog needs static pages – for contact, imprint, privacy policy, or whatever.

Anyway, as I wrote, it works for me now. Looking forward to the final version.
ON ERROR GOTO BED