List of All tags / posts

flaschenpost
Jr. Bludit

List of All tags / posts

Post by flaschenpost » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 am

Hi,
in the side bar I can see a few tags and a few posts, but I can't find a method to have an overview page with a list of all tags and maybe of all posts (paginated). That would mess with the page content of course, so either it should be a Sitemap (in html) or it could be inserted with something like <!-- listposts[tag] --> or <!-- listtags -->.

I have already hacked a kind of "List of Contents" at the top of the .../tag/[tag] where I just write out the posts with their names as links.

I'm not sure if this should be part of the theme or of the kernel.

Edi
Site Admin

Re: List of All tags / posts

Post by Edi » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:01 pm

flaschenpost wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 am
in the side bar I can see a few tags and a few posts, but I can't find a method to have an overview page with a list of all tags and maybe of all posts (paginated).
Most of the question was already discussed at

list posts // all | by tags

If it is activated the plugin Tags shows all tags that are used. You can use the same code in an own template for a page.
Planet Bludit, Tipps, Snippets und nützliche Links. - Newsletter, Informationen zu Bludit (auf Deutsch).

flaschenpost
Jr. Bludit

Post by flaschenpost » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Ah, thank you for the quick and helpful response, that looks great! It is not easy to search for this in the forum search, 'cause all of the words are blacklisted as too general. ;-)

Edi
Site Admin

Post by Edi » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:29 pm

flaschenpost wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:58 pm
It is not easy to search for this in the forum search, 'cause all of the words are blacklisted as too general. ;-)
I know. :oops:

I have to search (?) where this can be set.
Planet Bludit, Tipps, Snippets und nützliche Links. - Newsletter, Informationen zu Bludit (auf Deutsch).