[Bludit 3] Polish translation

Edi
Site Admin

Great! Thank you!
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
kaaleth
Master Bludit

What is the best way to provide polish language to documentation? Could you provide me please the best way for that? I would like to translate Bludit's docs.
Edi
Site Admin

Diego can add a polish repository.
Clickwork - Websites mit Bludit | Planet Bludit - Tipps und Snippets
kaaleth
Master Bludit

Ok, thanks for reply. Let me send him a message.
diego
Site Admin

Hi,
good news!, I created the repository https://github.com/bludit/documentation-polish

and you are the admin, I sent an invitation for it, I going to create the sync between docs.bludit.com/pl/ later.

Regards
diego
Site Admin

Is possible to administrate that repository you need two-factor authentication because is a requirement for the organization Bludit on Github for security reasons.

Feel free to do any kind of modification.
kaaleth
Master Bludit

Thanks Diego I just activated it. What is the simplest way to translate those files? Does it work like before, I meant, can I put those files into working Bludit directory?
diego
Site Admin

Yes you can install Bludit on your PC and use the remote-content plugin to get the files from GitHub, and keep in sync your changes or just edit with some text editor or markdown editor. Sometimes I do it via Github Editor.
kaaleth
Master Bludit

May somebody help me please to set polish language in docs and homepage? Looks like - in docs - there is no link to polish version and on the homepage - some pages are not working in this language. I know, there is possible to make some changes on github but please, let me just do translation, I don't want to make any extra mess in code. Thanks ;)
diego
Site Admin

kaaleth wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:02 pm May somebody help me please to set polish language in docs and homepage? Looks like - in docs - there is no link to polish version and on the homepage - some pages are not working in this language. I know, there is possible to make some changes on github but please, let me just do translation, I don't want to make any extra mess in code. Thanks ;)
Hi, I going to prepare the environment for you.