Bludit v0.1 beta6

Fred
Legend Bludit

@Diego,

You forget all hooks in theme/pure/php/post.php and page.php :p

I think you add a another hook in index.php theme for call in footer at all site page.
Ex: onSiteBodyEnd

I currently implementing a sharing plugin in social networks and I am forced to call two hook to display the footer of pages and articles.

A footer hook could be displayed on all pages of the site;)
╰☆╮Bludit╰☆╮ is a open source and community contributions are essential to project success!
You are looking for a light forum based Json? Try my project Flatboard, it is free. ;)
Sorry for my little english, i'm french :oops:
diego
Site Admin

Fred wrote:@Diego,

You forget all hooks in theme/pure/php/post.php and page.php :p

I think you add a another hook in index.php theme for call in footer at all site page.
Ex: onSiteBodyEnd

I currently implementing a sharing plugin in social networks and I am forced to call two hook to display the footer of pages and articles.

A footer hook could be displayed on all pages of the site;)
I implemented onSiteBodyStart and onSiteBodyEnd.

I think you have a wrong idea for the beforePostLoad and afterPostLoad, or I made a bad implementation, because this hooks aren't loaded on post.php and page.php because they called when the posts are builded.

The problem of the hooks are, if some user make a theme, he needs to call this hooks in all theme, and this way is not good or simple, I don't know if I'm explain, I need to found some easy way for themes developers.